Sunday, February 22, 2009

My first post. Oh my gawd, I finally got a blog site! I have been wanting to create one for the longest time. My hubby created it for me for our anniversary. (33 years) It was a great gift! He probably got tired of me talking about it. So, now I have to start thinking about the art and stuff I want to share. I wonder who will actually read this? I will probably rely heavily on pictures. But who knows, I'm going to try and post a couple of times a week and see what happens.
Bye for now, it's coffee time!

3 comments:

  1. nice to see you got that done. congratulations! looking forward to seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice! Now updates please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey - your blog is cool. I found the link from Art Fiber Fest and I want to take your Art journal class if all works out. I look forward to seeing more of your work. I told my husband what your husband did - gave you this blog - and we both thought it was super sweet and cool. - Janet

    ReplyDelete