Friday, July 3, 2009

ART-FIBER-FEST 2009

Artfiberfest 2009! It was amazing! I taught for 3 full days and I loved it. The women in my classes were amazing artists and I really enjoyed them all. I hope that they all keep in touch with me. I didn't know hardly anyone and I drove up by myself. That turned out to be a great idea. Because then I got to know more people that way. The morning I left I felt a twinge of sadness to leave the creative, supportive atmosphere that we had created for each other. I have so many new ideas of things I want to do. In fact, driving home I had to pull over to the side of the road to journal some of the ideas. Lots more to come!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Teach!
    You rocked ArtFiberFest! Just walking in to see how you had everything set up for us each day was inspiring. I loved every minute of your classes, and want to take more when I get an opportunity. I hope to see you there again next year, if not sooner.
    Thanks for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roxanne,
    What a wonderful time we all had at AFF. So much fun, So much inspiration, so many great memories! I took your Art Studio Jounal class and loved every minute of it. I stayed up late that night adding things to my journal in the dorm room. In fact, it was the only project I was able to finish completely at AFF - the other's are still works in progress. I posted about your class on my blog here: http://jeanneszewczyk.blogspot.com/2009/07/affpart-oneart-studio-journal.html
    Thanks again for a fabulous class!
    xo
    jeanne

    ReplyDelete