Monday, March 1, 2010

Time for Painting!


Instead of using a paper plate or a palette for laying my paints out, I use recycled paper, old calendars, text pages for a palette then when I am done painting I have another sheet of cool paper.


I'm running a little low on painted fabrics and paper, time to do some painting. Even when I'm not low, it's one of my favorite things to do. I'm going to be expanding my studio area, I'm moving just the painting area to the garage. My evil plan to take over more space in the house for art is working out. Maahahaha! (I"m also rubbing my hands together while I'm saying this) Actually my husband is a great guy who is going to set me up an air brush station, we decided the inside of the house wasn't good for this kind of art activity. So. I might as well put all the painting in studio no.2

1 comment:

  1. Do tell. Where would one get some of that stuff there in the photo with the giant holes in it? I NEED some! : )
    Have fun in the garage. Show us what you make, pretty please.

    ReplyDelete