Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fun and Wierd Hobby


I love to take pictures off the T.V set with my camera of black and white movies. This is from the movie " The Brain that wouldn't Die", 1959, don't you love it. My favorites are from the old science fiction movies from the 50's and 60's. I have a collection of these photo's and I'm sure they will show up in some artwork or a journal. Every now and then I cruise the telly for old
sci-fi movies to photograph. Then I have a perfectly good excuse to watch T.V., because it's for my ART!



1 comment:

  1. OMG... I do this too. My DD's think I am nuts when I do it. All one needs is a good tv. HD of course is best, and the ability to pause the scene and perfect pics can be had. I've taken pics from concert vids too...pics of Bono and other artists I adore and you'd think I had front row seats at every event. LOL

    ReplyDelete