Sunday, January 27, 2013

New Year's Cleaning Project

Every now and then I have to purge and organize my collage materials, its always a huge mess! But it gives me lots of new project ideas. If you ever get stuck, just clean out your stash.
 
As I am cleaning, I lay out things that are the beginning of projects. This is going to be a postcard for a friend. The base is the back of a little Golden Book, that I was going to throw away, glad I didn't.
 
Another post card  to get my mail art going in the new year.
 
This will be the cover of a new journal. which I am long over due to make. I try and make at least 2 to 3 new art journals a year.

2 comments:

  1. I have not visited for sometime and I have certainly been missing out. I love, love, love your work and especially your Mind Map. I haven't made a mind map since planning projects back in college . . . and they are so useful. I've never made an artful one :) Well, when I get through typing this . . . I am going to put your blog onto my front page blog-roll so that I never miss another post :)
    I just wanted to send you an invitation to come over and follow my main blog Crafty Home Cottage. At the moment I am having a give-away. Thank you for being a follower to my Shabby French Market blog . . . it would be an honor to have your name in the hat, I will be having the drawing on Monday, Feb 25th. Hope to see you and Good Luck :)
    http://crafty-home-cottage.blogspot.com/
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing your stash of collage materials! Thanks for sharing. Also, I hope you post those new journals that you are planning to make for 2013. Your work is so inspiring!
    PS
    Congrats on the release of your new book! I pre-ordered it and see that it will be arriving in early March! Yay!

    ReplyDelete